Thursday, February 23, 2006

Bathroom Lights Damnit

I'm so pissed off that every time I go for a damn piss take in the coffee shop bathroom, I have to turn on the bloody lights. Who turned those fucking things off, I ask.

I can't speak for everyone, but my trips to the bathroom are like Police Academy I: shitty (but featuring moments of partial nudity). You touch stuff to get the job done, then you touch stuff to operate things like flush levers, faucet handles, and door handles. Every one of those things is covered in a revolting cocktail of human waste and sexually transferred virii. We hope that everyone is conscientious to wash up, but the reality is that it only takes one inconsiderate assface to contaminate the place. And I'd wager good money on the fact that anyone inconsiderate enough to wipe their dung hand around the bathroom all willy nilly is likely to go into their sexual conquests without their rubbery armor.

Why add another thing to touch in the bathroom that increases everyone else's risk?

Also, it's somewhat tacky for places to let the lights off in the bathroom. How much money are you guys saving by turning the lights off for the 3 minutes between customers' trips? Doesn't it come off a little stingy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home