Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Damn Foster's Tried to Smoke Me Out

Damn if I see one more early-30's mother wearing a North Face knockoff fleece vest at Foster's, I think I'm gonna have another Nietzsche style nervous breakdown. Has anyone told these women that a Foster's New England crumb cake neutralizes the hour they spent at the women's gym next door? Well, that's not entirely true: the hour of neglect in the understaffed gym nursery their young child experienced probably added another %0.01 to their chance of spending their late teens in a Cancun coke frenzy. And speaking of damn kids, what is this one dude saying? He's all yammering the same word over and over! Aren't kids supposed to be able to learn faster than damn computers? Doesn't he realize it's all nonsense and mommy don't wanna hear that shit?

Just when I was getting a nice buzz from my rage-a-hol, damn Foster's kitchen started smoking like a damn Cheech and Chong clone war and I was out like one sick dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home