Aristotle was a fuck
Damn if those Greek jack-of-all-trade enlightened dudes weren't a bunch of pricks.
Aristotle was all about the physics in addition to the philosophy, even though he was mostly wrong about everything he said. Since I'm somewhat of an anti-philosophy guy, I think I'll diversify and become an anti-physics guy, too.
My theory: fuck physics. Yeah, there's two things I can neither stand nor understand.
First: damn headphone cords. I put them in my pocket for not more than a 15 minute walk and all of a sudden these fucks are more annoyingly convoluted than a damn Lost narrative arc.
Second: spilling coffee. I got a damn cup and a damn lid and I'm holding the thing as steady as one can at a 2 mph stride, and the fucker keeps spilling shit on my hands. How in the hell does this happen people?
Aristotle was all about the physics in addition to the philosophy, even though he was mostly wrong about everything he said. Since I'm somewhat of an anti-philosophy guy, I think I'll diversify and become an anti-physics guy, too.
My theory: fuck physics. Yeah, there's two things I can neither stand nor understand.
First: damn headphone cords. I put them in my pocket for not more than a 15 minute walk and all of a sudden these fucks are more annoyingly convoluted than a damn Lost narrative arc.
Second: spilling coffee. I got a damn cup and a damn lid and I'm holding the thing as steady as one can at a 2 mph stride, and the fucker keeps spilling shit on my hands. How in the hell does this happen people?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home